CANCELLATION, RETURNS AND REFUND POLICY
If you wish to cancel your order you can notify us by calling us on 0161 620 6677 before we have dispatched the goods to you. We will refund the full value of the order within 5 working days. Please note we try to dispatch as soon as possible so if you wish to cancel an order please call us as soon as possible. Emails do not get looked at immediately so cancellations through email may still get dispatched.
Where goods have already been dispatched, The customer may only return products to Heating Spares, and receive a refund, on the following conditions:
- The Customer may only return product to Heating Spares for a refund with the prior consent of Heating Spares. This can be made online via the returns link at the bottom of the website.
- Returns must be made within 7 days of the date of delivery.
- Products must be returned to Heating Spares in their original condition and packaging and in a condition which will enable them to be immediately fit for re-sale. If you have opened the box to examine the product you must have done so without damaging or marking the product, the packaging or any seals. If the product comes in a sealed box the seal must NOT be broken. The product must not have been used or installed and the spare parts must not have been installed. It should be returned with the original box and packaging, along with any accessories you received with it. Any free gifts received with the product must also be returned
- We will not entertain anyone wishing to return suspected faulty parts without the details of the Gas Safe Registered Engineer carrying out the work.
- The Customer must return the part with a copy of the invoice / delivery note.
- The costs of returning goods to us shall be borne by you. The cost of carriage will NOT be refunded.
- Please be aware that all parts removed from sealed packaging are deemed as fitted and are only returnable if faulty.
- Faulty returned parts will be sent to the manufacturer and tested (Details of the competent Gas Safe Registered would be required for ALL cases). If the part is deemed faulty by the manufacturer, Heating Spares will refund 100% of the original value of the part to the Customer. If manufacturer indicates that fault has arisen due to some other defective component then refund would not be accepted and carriage/testing charges will apply.
- The rights to return the goods to us will not apply in the following circumstances:
i. in the event that the product has been used or fitted
ii. in the event that the seals has been or tampered with on Gas valves or pcbs.
- iii. If product and packaging is not in original condition.
- This returns policy excludes non-catalogue products and specially ordered products. These items are not refundable.
- Products marked with a delivery of 48 hours, Special Order or Pre-order are "special order parts" and are usually ordered in for you and therefore returns would incurr a minimum of 25% (£5 minimum) (Subject to the manufacturer) charge to cover the costs back to the supplier/manufacturer.
- Where the Customer returns products to Heating Spares not in accordance with the above terms (e.g. after 7-days from the date of despatch or in an unfit state) Heating Spares will refuse delivery or will apply a re-stocking charge which relates to the actual cost of reprocessing (subject to a minimum 25% of invoice value and a £5.00 minimum).
- All products are returned to Heating Spares at cost to the Customer (freight prepaid) and at the customer's own risk. Heating Spares accepts no responsibility for any loss of or damage to them in transit (please ensure they are appropriately packed for transit).
Please consult manufacturers for advice if unsure that this is the fault prior to ordering and upon receipt of the part please compare before removing packaging to confirm that the part is correct for the boiler.
ALL GAS CARRYING PARTS MUST BE FITTED BY A GAS SAFE REGISTERED ENGINEER. - BE SAFE - NOT SORRY.
We are NOT a BUY IT TO TRY IT SERVICE.
Please diagnose the problem properly before you order.